Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Love Notes..Just Because

I don't know about you but I get tired of checking the mail to receive junk mail and bills. How often do you receive a hand written letter or homemade card from someone you love? My guess is probably not so often and doesn't it make you feel good when or if you do? My cousin never fails to send a card when a big moment in my life happens filled with inspiring quotes and yet I never expect them and they always fill me up with love.

I recently moved to a new location for work where I am hundreds even thousands of miles away from everyone I love and found myself missing my friends and family very much. Of course this is natural but I wanted them to know how much I appreciate them and love them. Valentines Day rolled around and I thought "what a perfect time to create something for them" I ran out and purchased scrap booking paper and stickers and started making homemade Valentine's Day cards. I had so much fun creating them each individually for the people I love not to mention it was quite relaxing as I settled in to my new apartment. After completing them and sending them out I felt so good knowing they would receive something in the mail made with love (no, this is not a completely selfless act lol)
Then, I thought "Why does it have to be Valentine's Day to send love notes in the mail?!"



At this point there is no method to my madness I just enjoy creating and sending love notes randomly to those in my life and hope that they get them at just the right time they could use one.

Who will it be next?? ;) 

Of course there are many creative ways to express your love and appreciation for those in your life and this is just one but I hope that it inpires something in you to spread the love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment