Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

One Intention at a Time

My seven days of straight meditation and setting intention is now coming to a close. When I started this I was actually at a loss of power allowing my feelings take control of me. That morning I woke up early enough to see the sunrise changed my entire perspective. It helped me come back to my center and recognize what was important and inspired me to create my perspective each and every day. This past week has been so rich with experiences and my heart has been filled with love and joy that I feel I can spread to others. I feel like a butterfly that has emerged out of her cocoon. 


There was a time I thought that if I could just be and do all of the things I think make me a better person at the same time how perfect life could be. If only I could be Super Woman. What this experience has taught me is that just creating one intention and fulfilling it my life can be richer. Instead of trying to do everything all at once I picked an intention each day due to what came up for me in meditation. My intuition led the way perfectly. Focusing on one intention at a time and immersing myself in it made a world of difference.


Now, just because my week long experiment has concluded doesn't mean I am done.I will take this practice on in my life from now on but as far as this blog goes I am going to document new experiences as I move forward with more soul enriching experiments.


 Hmmmm... what will this look like? I don't know but I'm excited to see and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment