Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Everything Is Perfect

As I opened my eyes to see the clock I was quite shocked to see it was almost noon.  I don't usually do this but yesterday I had 4 hours of sleep before I started my day at sunrise. I went through my day experiencing life as it came and had an amazing day with my husband. We went for breakfast, a bike ride, swimming, went to a party and finished the evening off with a show. I couldn't have asked for a better day and it was all due to setting my intention early that morning. Be in the moment and love freely and openly. Anytime my mind went in another direction I reminded myself of my intention and took the actions of only that intention. It made for a beautiful full day.

However life always balances itself out. My day yesterday was filled with wonderful activity on a lack of sleep and although I enjoyed each moment by the time I got home I couldn't keep my eyes open. The moment my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

Today it's gray and windy outside, the energy is lethargic and my house is a mess. It's the perfect yin to my yang. Normally I would judge myself for sleeping half the day away and try to put everything in order but not today!



Today's meditation:

Everything is perfect just as it is and so am I...




No comments:

Post a Comment