Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Let's Get Intimate

Day 4 of The Feel Good Blogger Challenge by (www.alexbeadon.com)

10 Things You May Not Know About Me...



1. Aside from being in love with yoga and it's benefits I teach to remain present to the lessons I've learned other wise it's easy to fall back into old habits that don't serve me. 

2. I have a good habit of listening to my intuition but what people don't know is that even though I listen I'm still always scared. I cry when no one is around and pray I'm making the right choice. Even though it has never failed to work out in the end I still doubt myself. I just push through the fear.

3. I treat every interaction with the ones I love like it's going to be the last. I always make sure to say I love you and if there is an upset that it's resolved before I go. I've lost many friends at a young age to drugs, car accidents, suicide and even murder. I wasn't complete with all of them. I even had unresolved arguments with the one that was taken most tragically. I vowed to never let that happen again.

4. Death scares me. The fear of it has ruled my life even at a very young age. Making sure I live full. Making sure I have no regrets. Making sure those I love know I love them. This sounds great and it is but the fear of death is still profound.

5.  I relate to being more introverted. Although I'm a performer and very comfortable with being around people and having attention on me I need my time alone to "recharge" after a lot of interaction with others. I can spend days alone without human contact and be perfectly content.

6. I have dreams of having a full vegetable and herb garden but struggle keeping even the most simple plants alive.

7. I love fire hydrants! I think they look like little aliens and I enjoy taking pictures of them in every city I visit. I find that they are painted all kinds of unique ways.

8.I sing and/or dance when ever I'm feeling a strong emotion whether I'm happy or sad. I usually do this alone and have since I was a little girl. My life has always been a bit of a musical.

9. I feel and express love through physical touch and quality time.

10. Although I use my blog to communicate through vulnerability by sharing my stories and lessons this challenge was still confronting.



Your turn! Tell me some things about you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment