Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let's Get Related

Hi Everyone,
Today I am posting Day 1 of the Feel Good Blogger Challenge (alexbeadon.com). I am super excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to what opens up over the next 7 days. I normally post once a week like a column so posting daily will be a stretch for me but I love a challenge. Anything worth it takes work.

The first challenge post is to answer these 5 questions... I love these questions since it really gives new readers an opportunity to get to know who I am and what I'm about.So, let's get related!

1. Who am I?
At first I found this question challenging because my first reaction is to respond with what I do. I'm a blogger, yoga practitioner, yoga teacher, singer and world traveler. However if you strip all of this away I am still here. My essence my being is still here. So, looking at it from a more philosophical point of view I am everything/nothing. We are all interconnected which makes me everything and I am the space for which it's created equaling nothing. If I am everything/nothing I can be anything I want to be at any given moment. So, I declare you today I am love, compassion, inspiration and generosity and that's who I am.

2. Why did I start blogging?
Originally I started blogging as an outlet. As a performer I am always on stage but another passion of mine is self development and since I am constantly on the "self development train" I thought why not share what I've learned with others. It started as a hobby and although it still is it's also a way to connect to a greater community as a yoga teacher.

3. Who is this blog for?
This blog is for anyone that could use a dose of inspiration or "food for thought" to connect to themselves and live life full.

4. What am I currently most proud of?
Right now, I am most proud of how I have incorporated yogic principles into my everyday life. I've come down a long and rocky road and through lots of practice with these tools I can say I am able to handle my life with ease and grace as life is handed to me. I'm not perfect and I fail sometimes but I am proud of the confidence I have built to handle difficult or stressful situations.

5. What do I want viewers to walk away with?
For anyone that visits my blog I want them to walk away feeling inspired to live their life happy and full.


No comments:

Post a Comment