Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Forth

Spring is here! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and life is being reborn. It's a powerful time to manifest the birth of "new" in ones life. The birth of love, beauty and creation.

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to teach yoga again. I have been substituting for kids yoga classes here and there but wanted to take it a step further and start teaching in a studio again. I knew instinctively if I wanted to teach I needed to practice and cultivate that energy.

I started my practice on my porch with the sun warming my skin. It felt amazing to be back in my body and in touch with my spirit. I then offered a friend of mine classes to cultivate the energy even further. Within two weeks I received a call to substitute at my favorite studio in the area.

I took that opportunity in a flash and knew that this would be my chance to really show up in what I have been creating. The class went beautifully and I was asked to start teaching regularly. The power of manifestation is truly magic.



Although I'm no stranger to this phenomenon it truly blows my mind each time. I feel very blessed to create my visions into reality so quickly.

Energy follows attention :) 

This spring is bringing forth the birth of peaceful path in yoga for me and I look forward to new and bright beginnings.

What will this spring bring forth for you??

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment